Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Exam Questions and Answers by samantha

Page: 7 / 10

GED GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GEDMathematical ReasoningExam
Exam Code: GED-Mathematical-Reasoning Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Mathematical Reasoning
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: samantha
Question 28

Questions 28

What point represents the center of the circle that circumscribes the rectangle?

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

Gustavo bought 20 glasses for $1.50 each and had to pay an 8% sales tax. Because he was sending them to a friend, he also had the glasses securely packed for an additional charge (not taxed) of $6.95.

What was the total amount Gustavo paid for the glasses and packing?

Options:

A.

$ 8.57

B.

$18.95

C.

$32.40

D.

$36.95

E.

$39.35

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 30

Questions 30

Which of the following represents the PERIMETER of the rectangle?

Options:

A.

13x

B.

26x

C.

D.

8x2

E.

40x2

Discussion
Question 31

A real estate agent has an appointment to show a house to a couple who lives out of town. It will take the couple 2½ hours to drive to the house, but the real estate agent can get there in 45 minutes.

If the couple left at 15 P.M., at what time should the real estate agent leave to arrive at the house at the same time?

Options:

A.

00 P.M.

B.

00 P.M.

C.

35 P.M.

D.

10 P.M.

E.

30 P.M.

Discussion