Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE8_812 Exam Questions and Answers by jorge

Page: 4 / 4

Fortinet NSE8_812 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Security Expert 8 Written Exam
Exam Code: NSE8_812 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: Fortinet Network Security Expert
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: jorge
Question 16

Refer to the CLI configuration of an SSL inspection profile from a FortiGate device configured to protect a web server:

Questions 16

Based on the information shown, what is the expected behavior when an HTTP/2 request comes in?

Options:

A.

FortiGate will reject all HTTP/2 ALPN headers.

B.

FortiGate will strip the ALPN header and forward the traffic.

C.

FortiGate will rewrite the ALPN header to request HTTP/1.

D.

FortiGate will forward the traffic without modifying the ALPN header.

Discussion
Question 17

Refer to the exhibit showing FortiGate configurations

Questions 17

FortiManager VM high availability (HA) is not functioning as expected after being added to an existing deployment.

The administrator finds that VRRP HA mode is selected, but primary and secondary roles are greyed out in the GUI The managed devices never show online when FMG-B becomes primary, but they will show online whenever the FMG-A becomes primary.

What change will correct HA functionality in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Change the FortiManager IP address on the managed FortiGate to 10.3.106.65.

B.

Make the monitored IP to match on both FortiManager devices.

C.

Unset the primary and secondary roles in the FortiManager CLI configuration so VRRP will decide who is primary.

D.

Change the priority of FMG-A to be numerically lower for higher preference

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 18

A customer wants to use the FortiAuthenticator REST API to retrieve an SSO group called SalesGroup. The following API call is being made with the 'curl' utility:

Questions 18

Which two statements correctly describe the expected behavior of the FortiAuthenticator REST API? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Only users with the "Full permission" role can access the REST API

B.

This API call will fail because it requires that API version 2

C.

If the REST API web service access key is lost, it cannot be retrieved and must be changed.

D.

The syntax is incorrect because the API calls needs the get method.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

NSE8_812
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE8_812 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE8_812 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99