Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE8_812 Exam Questions and Answers by kody

Page: 3 / 4

Fortinet NSE8_812 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Security Expert 8 Written Exam
Exam Code: NSE8_812 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: Fortinet Network Security Expert
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: kody
Question 12

You are migrating the branches of a customer to FortiGate devices. They require independent routing tables on the LAN side of the network.

After reviewing the design, you notice the firewall will have many BGP sessions as you have two data centers (DC) and two ISPs per DC while each branch is using at least 10 internal segments.

Based on this scenario, what would you suggest as the more efficient solution, considering that in the future the number of internal segments, DCs or internet links per DC will increase?

Options:

A.

No change in design is needed as even small FortiGate devices have a large memory capacity.

B.

Acquire a FortiGate model with more capacity, considering the next 5 years growth.

C.

Implement network-id, neighbor-group and increase the advertisement-interval

D.

Redesign the SD-WAN deployment to only use a single VPN tunnel and segment traffic using VRFs on BGP

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 13

A customer with a FortiDDoS 200F protecting their fibre optic internet connection from incoming traffic sees that all the traffic was dropped by the device even though they were not under a DoS attack. The traffic flow was restored after it was rebooted using the GUI. Which two options will prevent this situation in the future? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Change the Adaptive Mode.

B.

Create an HA setup with a second FortiDDoS 200F

C.

Move the internet connection from the SFP interfaces to the LC interfaces

D.

Replace with a FortiDDoS 1500F

Discussion
Question 14

Refer to the exhibit, which shows a Branch1 configuration and routing table.

Questions 14

In the SD-WAN implicit rule, you do not want the traffic load balance for the overlay interface when all members are available.

In this scenario, which configuration change will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Change the load-balance-mode to source-ip-based.

B.

Create a new static route with the internet sdwan-zone only

C.

Configure the cost in each overlay member to 10.

D.

Configure the priority in each overlay member to 10.

Discussion
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 15

The exhibit shows two error messages from a FortiGate root Security Fabric device when you try to configure a new connection to a FortiClient EMS Server.

Referring to the exhibit, which two actions will fix these errors? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Verify that the CRL is accessible from the root FortiGate

B.

Export and import the FortiClient EMS server certificate to the root FortiGate.

C.

Install a new known CA on the Win2K16-EMS server.

D.

Authorize the root FortiGate on the FortiClient EMS

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

NSE8_812
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE8_812 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE8_812 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99