Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Fortinet Updated NSE8_812 Exam Questions and Answers by bruce

Page: 2 / 4

Fortinet NSE8_812 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Network Security Expert 8 Written Exam
Exam Code: NSE8_812 Dumps
Vendor: Fortinet Certification: Fortinet Network Security Expert
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: bruce
Question 8

You want to use the MTA adapter feature on FortiSandbox in an HA-Cluster. Which statement about this solution is true?

Options:

A.

The configuration of the MTA Adapter Local Interface is different than on port1.

B.

The MTA adapter is only available in the primary node.

C.

The MTA adapter mode is only detection mode.

D.

The configuration is different than on a standalone device.

Discussion
Question 9

Review the following FortiGate-6000 configuration excerpt:

Questions 9

Based on the configuration, which statement is correct regarding SNAT source port partitioning behavior?

Options:

A.

It dynamically distributes SNAT source ports to operating FPCs or FPMs.

B.

It is the default SNAT configuration and preserves active sessions when an FPC or FPM goes down.

C.

It statically distributes SNAT source ports to operating FPCs or FPMs

D.

It equally distributes SNAT source ports across chassis slots.

Discussion
Question 10

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 10

To facilitate a large-scale deployment of SD-WAN/ADVPN with FortiGate devices, you are tasked with configuring the FortiGate devices to support injecting of IKE routes on the ADVPN shortcut tunnels.

Which three commands must be added or changed to the FortiGate spoke config vpn ipsec phasei-interface options referenced in the exhibit for the VPN interface to enable this capability? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

set net-device disable

B.

set mode-cfg enable

C.

set ike-version 1

D.

set add-route enable

E.

set mode-cfg-allow-client-selector enable

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 11

Refer to the exhibits, which show a firewall policy configuration and a network topology.

Questions 11

An administrator has configured an inbound SSL inspection profile on a FortiGate device (FG-1) that is protecting a data center hosting multiple web pages-Given the scenario shown in the exhibits, which certificate will FortiGate use to handle requests to xyz.com?

Options:

A.

FortiGate will fall-back to the default Fortinet_CA_SSL certificate.

B.

FortiGate will reject the connection since no certificate is defined.

C.

FortiGate will use the Fortinet_CA_Untrusted certificate for the untrusted connection,

D.

FortiGate will use the first certificate in the server-cert list—the abc.com certificate

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

NSE8_812
PDF

$35  $99.99

NSE8_812 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NSE8_812 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99