Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Facebook Updated 410-101 Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 2 / 5

Facebook 410-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Facebook Certified media buying professional
Exam Code: 410-101 Dumps
Vendor: Facebook Certification: Media Buying Professional
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 8

A client has posted a video on your Fan Page. After 2 days of boosting the post, it seems like only 8% of users have seen more than 10% of the video.

Which troubleshooting task should be used to fix the problem?

Choose only ONE best answer.

Options:

A.

You should unpublish the post and re-publish it as an ad.

B.

You should make sure the campaign has not ended.

C.

Create a new campaign with video view as the campaign objective.

Discussion
Question 9

What other insights from your client's customer base should you be looking for, before you create a core/saved audience from this dataset?

Select all that apply.

Choose ALL answers that apply.

Options:

A.

You should look at top categories and see what other pages people follow and interact the most so that you can use those same categories with your new core audience.

B.

You should see who from that customer base is also connected to your client's fan page.

C.

You should go into location and see where current customers are really from.

D.

You should understand what spending methods (in-store or online) your current customer base has in order to define whether you launch conversion ads or store visit ads.

Discussion
Question 10

You finalize analyzing the customer base and found this additional information:

- They are married, city-dwellers between ages of 25-34, predominantly female who are interested in shopping and fashion.

- They are tech-savvy and primarily use iPhones to make online purchases.

- 2/3 of the customer base is from Los Angeles.

- 75% of women from the current customer base make on average one online purchase for apparel a month.

Knowing this information, what strategies would you do next?

Select all that apply.

Options:

A.

Build a new core/saved audience based on married women who are interested in high-end fashion brands.

B.

Build a similar audience of 1% based on the current customer base for Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego.

C.

You should invest more than 50% of your budget in Los Angeles.

D.

Run conversion ads to the website for the new product launch to women.

Discussion
Question 11

You need to increase traffic to a fashion magazine with your current campaigns. You are trying to decide whether to use landing page view or custom conversion.

How is a landing page view different from a custom conversion?

(Select all that apply)

Options:

A.

Can occur only 1 time per link click (unlike a custom conversion which can occur multiple times per link click / view)

B.

Uses the ContentView event, so it's available as part of the Facebook pixel base code

C.

Uses the PageView event, so it's available as part of the Facebook pixel base code

D.

Can occur multiple times per link click / view

E.

Has a fixed long 45 days attribution window

Discussion
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 2 / 5

410-101
PDF

$40  $99.99

410-101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

410-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99