Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Facebook Updated 410-101 Exam Questions and Answers by elisei

Page: 3 / 5

Facebook 410-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Facebook Certified media buying professional
Exam Code: 410-101 Dumps
Vendor: Facebook Certification: Media Buying Professional
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: elisei
Question 12

What are some reasons you want to optimize for landing page view and not clicks or conversions?

Select all that apply

Choose ALL answers that apply.

Options:

A.

A website can take too long to load

B.

A person clicks on an ad accidentally and closes the window before it opens

C.

Your goal is to get more conversions

D.

You are not generating at least 50 conversion events per week

Discussion
Question 13

Your were hired to run campaigns for an e-commerce store that has +100 products on their website. You've created a new product catalog to run remarketing campaigns; however, your pixel is not detecting the products while users view them.

What can you do to fix this issue?

(Select two that apply)

Options:

A.

You need to associate the client's website pixel with the product catalog in the Ad Account.

B.

You need to associate the client's website pixel with the product catalog in the Business Manager.

C.

You can use the Product Catalog Preferences API to pair your client's pixel with the product catalog.

D.

You need to create a new pixel and re-upload the product catalog.

E.

You should run remarketing campaigns without the Facebook pixel.

Discussion
Question 14

Your client wants to launch a new mobile application for their online store.

Their primary product is the "PhotoSnap."

With PhotoSnap, you can upload photos on their website, change the pictures with filters, and print your pictures in different sizes. Customers pay for each image they print.

The product is doing really well, so they want to improve customer's experience by introducing a new mobile app.

Which Facebook tools should they use on their mobile app?

Select all that apply.

Options:

A.

Comments

B.

Facebook Analytics for Apps

C.

Account Kit

D.

Facebook Login

E.

Stories

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 15

Your client requests want to run in-stream videos ads as a new strategy for their brand. They would like to run a 45 second video content (1:1 aspect ratio) through Facebook and Audience Network automatically as placement.

They are concerned that their video is not shown on gambling websites or dating applications.

What are four recommendations you would suggest to your client?

Options:

A.

Switch the video aspect ratio from 1:1 to 16:9 for best delivery.

B.

Shorten the video length to 20 seconds in order to run on both placements.

C.

Shorten the video length to 15 seconds in order to run both placements.

D.

Select reach objective to optimize delivery.

E.

Select video views objective in order to run on both placements.

F.

Make sure video has sound

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

410-101
PDF

$40  $99.99

410-101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

410-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99