Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Docker Updated DCA Exam Questions and Answers by chase

Page: 3 / 13

Docker DCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam
Exam Code: DCA Dumps
Vendor: Docker Certification: Docker Certified Associate
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: chase
Question 12

Is this an advantage of multi-stage builds?

Solution: optimizes Images by copying artifacts selectively from previous stages

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 13

Will this command mount the host's '/data' directory to the ubuntu container in read-only mode?

Solution: 'docker run -v /data:/mydata --mode readonly ubuntu'

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 14

During development of an application meant to be orchestrated by Kubemetes, you want to mount the /data directory on your laptop into a container.

Will this strategy successfully accomplish this?

Solution. Create a Persistent VolumeClaim requesting storageClass:”” (which defaults to local storage) and hostPath: /data, and use this to populate a volume in a pod.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 15

Your organization has a centralized logging solution, such as Splunk.

Will this configure a Docker container to export container logs to the logging solution?

Solution: docker logs

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

DCA
PDF

$40  $99.99

DCA Testing Engine