Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Docker Updated DCA Exam Questions and Answers by reign

Page: 13 / 13

Docker DCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam
Exam Code: DCA Dumps
Vendor: Docker Certification: Docker Certified Associate
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: reign
Question 52

Two development teams in your organization use Kubernetes and want to deploy their applications while ensuring that Kubernetes-specific resources, such as secrets, are grouped together for each application.

Is this a way to accomplish this?

Solution: Create one namespace for each application and add all the resources to it.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 53

Is this a way to configure the Docker engine to use a registry without a trusted TLS certificate?

Solution: Set IGNORE_TLS in the 'daemon.json' configuration file.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 54

One of several containers in a pod is marked as unhealthy after failing its livenessProbe many times. Is this the action taken by the orchestrator to fix the unhealthy container?

Solution: The controller managing the pod is autoscaled back to delete the unhealthy pod and alleviate load.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 13 / 13

DCA
PDF

$40  $99.99

DCA Testing Engine

$48  $119.99