Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Docker Updated DCA Exam Questions and Answers by montague

Page: 2 / 13

Docker DCA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam
Exam Code: DCA Dumps
Vendor: Docker Certification: Docker Certified Associate
Questions: 183 Q&A's Shared By: montague
Question 8

Two development teams in your organization use Kubernetes and want to deploy their applications while ensuring that Kubernetes-specific resources, such as secrets, are grouped together for each application.

Is this a way to accomplish this?

Solution: Create one pod and add all the resources needed for each application

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Question 9

You want to create a container that is reachable from its host's network. Does this action accomplish this?

Solution: Use either EXPOSE or --publish to access the containers on the bridge network

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 10

Which networking drivers allow you to enable multi-host network connectivity

between containers?

Options:

A.

macvlan, ipvlan, and overlay

B.

bridge, user-defined, host

C.

host, macvlan, overlay, user-defined

D.

bridge, macvlan, ipvlan, overlay

Discussion
Question 11

Is this the purpose of Docker Content Trust?

Solution: Enable mutual TLS between the Docker client and server.

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Page: 2 / 13

DCA
PDF

$40  $99.99

DCA Testing Engine

$48  $119.99