Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by safaa

Page: 33 / 34

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 458 Q&A's Shared By: safaa
Question 132

A technician is configuring a new server with four disks for the development team. The requirements are disk redundancy and maximum usable disk capacity. Which of the following RAID levels should be used for this server?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 133

A server administrator is tasked with resolving an issue with the server's local storage. The administrator turns on the server and only two out of the four drives are found. After several reboots, an additional hard drive connects and disconnects randomly. Which of the following is most likely the cause?

Options:

A.

RAM

B.

Power supply

C.

Cooling failure

D.

CPU

Discussion
Question 134

An administrator is configuring the storage for a new database server, which will host databases that are mainly used for archival lookups. Which of the following storage types will yield the fastest database read performance?

Options:

A.

NAS

B.

SSD

C.

10K rpm SATA

D.

15K rpm SCSI

Discussion
Question 135

Which of the following should be created to understand how long data is stored and how frequently data backups should be scheduled?

Options:

A.

Retention policies

B.

Service-level agreement

C.

Life-cycle management

D.

Mean time to recover

Discussion
Page: 33 / 34
Title