Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by alanna

Page: 32 / 34

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 458 Q&A's Shared By: alanna
Question 128

A technician is configuring a server rack that will hold ten blade servers. Which of the following safety concerns should be observed? (Select three).

Options:

A.

Floor load limitations

B.

Rack balancing

C.

Proper lifting techniques

D.

Power connector type

E.

KVM placement

F.

Cable management

G.

UPS power requirements

Discussion
Question 129

Hackers recently targeted a company with an attack that resulted in a system breach, which compromised the organization's data. Because of the system breach, the administrator had to bypass normal change management procedures. Which of the following change management activities was necessary?

Options:

A.

Cancelled change request

B.

Change request postponement

C.

Emergency change request

D.

Privilege change request

E.

User permission change request

Discussion
Question 130

A server administrator is gathering business requirements to determine how frequently backups need to be performed on an application server. Which of the following is the administrator attempting to establish?

Options:

A.

MTBF

B.

RPO

C.

MTTR

D.

RFC

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 131

Which of the following factors would most likely impact the selection of an organization's cloud provider?

Options:

A.

Industry standards

B.

Government regulations

C.

Company policy

D.

Organizational procedures

Discussion
Page: 32 / 34
Title