Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated SK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by aj

Page: 31 / 34

CompTIA SK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Server+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: SK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Server+
Questions: 458 Q&A's Shared By: aj
Question 124

An administrator restores several database files without error while participating in a mock disaster recovery exercise. Later, the administrator reports that the restored databases are

corrupt and cannot be used. Which of the following would best describe what caused this issue?

Options:

A.

The databases were not backed up to be application consistent.

B.

The databases were asynchronously replicated

C.

The databases were mirrored

D.

The database files were locked during the restoration process.

Discussion
Question 125

Several new components have been added to a mission-critical server, and corporate policy states all new components must meet server hardening requirements. Which of the following should be applied?

Options:

A.

Definition updates

B.

Driver updates

C.

OS security updates

D.

Application updates

Discussion
Question 126

Which of the following is an architectural reinforcement that is used to attempt to conceal the exterior of an organization?

Options:

A.

Fencing

B.

Bollards

C.

Camouflage

D.

Reflective glass

Discussion
Question 127

Which of the following physical security concepts would most likely be used to limit personnel access to a restricted area within a data center?

Options:

A.

An access control vestibule

B.

Video surveillance

C.

Bollards

D.

Data center camouflage

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 31 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99