Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CIW Updated 1D0-623 Exam Questions and Answers by jaxx

Page: 2 / 3

CIW 1D0-623 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Social Media Strategist
Exam Code: 1D0-623 Dumps
Vendor: CIW Certification: CIW Web and Mobile Design Series
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: jaxx
Question 8

Why is it important for an organization to use the same name, username and e-mail address across multiple social media platforms?

Options:

A.

It creates a social character that is engaging the community.

B.

So that followers from one platform will automatically become followers on another platform.

C.

So that others can manage the accounts when someone leaves.

D.

It improves brand recognition.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 9

Sam, the CEO of a clothing company, is very vocal on political topics and expresses his opinions on the company Twitter account. What are the most likely risks due to this behavior?

Options:

A.

Theft of intellectual property and cybercrime

B.

Financial loss and corporate identify theft.

C.

Reputation damage and financial loss

D.

Reputation damage and cybercrime.

Discussion
Question 10

A company specialization in Europe river cruises wants to expand its business to ocean cruises. It has a growing base of followers on popular social media platforms. Which social media tool can they use to attract new followers who are interested in ocean cruising?

Options:

A.

Banner advertising

B.

Organic advertising

C.

Paid advertising

D.

Viral advertising

Discussion
Question 11

A company noticed a recent spike in online posting about of their products. In response, they increased the amount of paid advertising for that particular product. However, sales of the product dropped by 75% in the next 3 months. Which big data value component was missing from the analysis about the spike?

Options:

A.

Choice the company used an inadequate data analysis system

B.

Confidence the combined data had insufficient certainty.

C.

Complexity, data from multiple sources was poorly matched and imprecise.

D.

Context; most if the posts were complaints about product performance.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

1D0-623
PDF

$40  $99.99

1D0-623 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

1D0-623 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99