Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CIW Updated 1D0-623 Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 3 / 3

CIW 1D0-623 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Social Media Strategist
Exam Code: 1D0-623 Dumps
Vendor: CIW Certification: CIW Web and Mobile Design Series
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 12

What kind of social media metric best measures the number of followers who noticed and responded to a paid advertisement?

Options:

A.

Cost per click

B.

Conversion attribution

C.

Total revenue earned

D.

Click-through rates

Discussion
Question 13

A well known CEO of a large company regularly makes keynote speeches at industry conferences. How can these presentation be made more social?

Options:

A.

Contract with a reality television producer to create a short run series for cable broadcast.

B.

Share them as live streaming events and invite the audience to ask questions, which the CEO will answer immediately.

C.

the format of the speeches to a question and answer panel with four to five participant

D.

Record the speech and post it on the company's Web site with a text transcript.

Discussion
Question 14

Ten is the Social Media Strategic for a large educational institution and is responsible for social media risks with their communicates. She has implemented a quarterly comprehensive evaluation and daily checks for threats and weaknesses. What stage require assigning probability levels to threatsTen is the Social Media Strategic for a large educational institution and is responsible for social media risks with their communicates. She has implemented a quarterly comprehensive evaluation and daily checks for threats and weaknesses. What stage require assigning probability levels to threats?

Options:

A.

Manage and mitigate

B.

Asses and evaluate

C.

Monitor and revise

D.

Identify and resolve

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 15

A company can use statics from social media to predict behavior. What kind of big data strategy is this?

Options:

A.

Social analysis

B.

Performance management

C.

Decision science

D.

Data exploration

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

1D0-623