Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-910 Exam Questions and Answers by roan

Page: 6 / 9

Cisco 300-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Exam Code: 300-910 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 114 Q&A's Shared By: roan
Question 24

Drag and drop the code snippets from the bottom onto the boxes in the code to complete the docker-compose y ml and the mdex.js files to enable network communication between the containers of a Redis instance and a Node js web application The application must be reachable on the host via port 4001 Not all options are used

Questions 24

Options:

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 25

A developer has created a deployment that should launch a pod to run their database service. The pod should launch with a metadata name of “Cisco-DB," and the developer has added it to the "Cisco" namespace in their deployment.

Which Kubernetes command confirms that the service is running and usable?

Options:

A.

kubectl -n Cisco get services | grep “Cisco-DB”

B.

kubectl -n Cisco get pods | grep “Cisco-DB”

C.

kubectl get pods | grep “Cisco-DB”

D.

kubectl -n Cisco get service | grep “Cisco-DB”

Discussion
Question 26

A user wants to deploy a new service to a Kubernetes cluster. Which two commands accomplish this goal? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Apply

B.

Install

C.

Deploy

D.

Create

E.

Expose

Discussion
Question 27

A DevOps engineer has built a container to host a web-server and it must run as an executable. Which command must be configured in a Dockerfile to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

ENTRYPOINT

B.

ENTRYPOINT [“/usr/sbin/apache2ctl”, “-D”, “FOREGROUND”]

C.

ENTRYPOINT [“BACKGROUND”, “-D”, “/usr/sbin/apache2ctl”]

D.

ENTRYPOINT {usr/sbin/apache2ctl}

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

300-910