Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-910 Exam Questions and Answers by ivar

Page: 8 / 9

Cisco 300-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Exam Code: 300-910 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 114 Q&A's Shared By: ivar
Question 32

An IT team at a SaaS company has this Cl/CD pipeline

• Developers push code to the central repository by using Git.
  • The code is packaged and sent by an automated process to the staging environment where the tests are executed again automatically
  • If the automated tests pass in staging the code is pushed to production

Which change improves the Cl/CD pipeline?

Options:

A.

QA must also run the tests manually in the staging environment

B.

Operations must test in another environment before production

C.

Run unit tests before build and stage testing

D.

The developers run the unit tests manually instead of the QA team

Discussion
Question 33

Which approach must be used to integrate DevOps practices into the team structure in an existing organization?

Options:

A.

Create a team that can deliver all the stages with active cooperation between the team members

B.

Create a team that can deliver all the stages with well-defined roles and a communication structure between team members

C.

Create a team for each stage with structured communication channels

D.

Create a team for each stage with active cooperation between the teams

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 34

What is chaos engineering?

Options:

A.

designing an application with fuzzy logic that makes it hard to predict

B.

a product engineering approach that lacks a formal methodology

C.

splitting a project between teams that do not communicate with each other

D.

introducing problems into a system to study behavior and improve reliability

Discussion
Question 35

A development team is using Cl/CD during application development During the latest releases runtime vulnerabilities have been indicated to address these vulnerabilities. a complete redesign oí the affected applications were required To overcome this issue black box testing has been proposed. What must be used to automate this testing within a Cl/CD pipeline.

Options:

A.

source code analysis tools

B.

dynamic applications security testing

C.

Threat modeling

D.

vulnerability management

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9

300-910