Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-910 Exam Questions and Answers by rogan

Page: 3 / 9

Cisco 300-910 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing DevOps Solutions and Practices using Cisco Platforms (DEVOPS)
Exam Code: 300-910 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Professional
Questions: 114 Q&A's Shared By: rogan
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 12

What is the user doing with Drone in this automated test?

Options:

A.

testing Alpine Linux versus Ubuntu Linux

B.

testing a PostgreSQL DB against multiple architectures

C.

testing only the amd64 architecture

D.

testing PostgreSQL deployment in an Alpine Linux VM

Discussion
Question 13

Which two statements about Infrastructure as Code are true? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Test-driven development practices make use of Infrastructure as Code.

B.

Infrastructure as Code refers to automated testing libraries.

C.

DevOps builds upon Infrastructure as Code.

D.

Infrastructure as Code is based on practices from software development.

E.

Infrastructure as Code must use the same programming language as the application.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 14

Fill in the blanks to complete the statement.

When creating multiple containers, in order to allow communication with each other, you must create a_____________ of type_____________.

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 15

A developer is creating a script to test APIs. The Cisco Webex API and a CI/CD pipeline are tested to ensure that the script runs without problems. The script is executed without issues locally, but the CI/CD system returns the error shown. What is the problem with the script?

Options:

A.

The CI/CD system is configured incorrectly to import the dependencies to the code

B.

The code is pushed incorrectly to the CI/CD system

C.

The version of Python is wrong in the CI/CD pipeline

D.

The CI/CD system is configured incorrectly to download the required dependencies

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

300-910
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-910 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-910 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99