Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 350-201 Exam Questions and Answers by lucie

Page: 7 / 10

Cisco 350-201 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Performing CyberOps Using Core Security Technologies (CBRCOR)
Exam Code: 350-201 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CyberOps Professional
Questions: 139 Q&A's Shared By: lucie
Question 28

An engineer wants to review the packet overviews of SNORT alerts. When printing the SNORT alerts, all the packet headers are included, and the file is too large to utilize. Which action is needed to correct this problem?

Options:

A.

Modify the alert rule to “output alert_syslog: output log”

B.

Modify the output module rule to “output alert_quick: output filename”

C.

Modify the alert rule to “output alert_syslog: output header”

D.

Modify the output module rule to “output alert_fast: output filename”

Discussion
Question 29

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 29

What is the threat in this Wireshark traffic capture?

Options:

A.

A high rate of SYN packets being sent from multiple sources toward a single destination IP

B.

A flood of ACK packets coming from a single source IP to multiple destination IPs

C.

A high rate of SYN packets being sent from a single source IP toward multiple destination IPs

D.

A flood of SYN packets coming from a single source IP to a single destination IP

Discussion
Question 30

A payroll administrator noticed unexpected changes within a piece of software and reported the incident to the incident response team. Which actions should be taken at this step in the incident response workflow?

Options:

A.

Classify the criticality of the information, research the attacker’s motives, and identify missing patches

B.

Determine the damage to the business, extract reports, and save evidence according to a chain of custody

C.

Classify the attack vector, understand the scope of the event, and identify the vulnerabilities being exploited

D.

Determine the attack surface, evaluate the risks involved, and communicate the incident according to the escalation plan

Discussion
Question 31

An engineer implemented a SOAR workflow to detect and respond to incorrect login attempts and anomalous user behavior. Since the implementation, the security team has received dozens of false positive alerts and negative feedback from system administrators and privileged users. Several legitimate users were tagged as a threat and their accounts blocked, or credentials reset because of unexpected login times and incorrectly

typed credentials. How should the workflow be improved to resolve these issues?

Options:

A.

Meet with privileged users to increase awareness and modify the rules for threat tags and anomalous behavior alerts

B.

Change the SOAR configuration flow to remove the automatic remediation that is increasing the false positives and triggering threats

C.

Add a confirmation step through which SOAR informs the affected user and asks them to confirm whether they made the attempts

D.

Increase incorrect login tries and tune anomalous user behavior not to affect privileged accounts

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Page: 7 / 10

350-201
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

350-201 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

350-201 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99