Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Autodesk Updated ACP-01101 Exam Questions and Answers by erick

Page: 4 / 7

Autodesk ACP-01101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Autodesk Certified Professional in AutoCAD for Design and Drafting
Exam Code: ACP-01101 Dumps
Vendor: Autodesk Certification: Autodesk Certified Professional
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: erick
Question 16

You are modifying an AutoCAD drawing for a customer.

You would like to bring your customers attention to a specific area of the drawing that you modified for review.

Which type of object is conventionally used?

Options:

A.

A viewport

B.

A construction line

C.

A solid hatch

D.

A revision cloud

Discussion
Question 17

You have a simple polyline selected that consists of li Select whether each statement is True or False.

Questions 17

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

You are using the HATCH command in a drawing. You select the internal point that corresponds with the X as shown in the following exhibit.

Move each setting from the list on the left to the corresponding result on the right.

Questions 18

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Refer to exhibit.

Exhibit 1:

Questions 19

Exhibit 2:

Questions 19

in Exhibit 1, a CAD designer is drawing a line, but the dimension input box to specify its length is missing Which function should be enabled to display the dimension input box shown in Exhibit 2?

Options:

A.

Object Snap Tracking

B.

Polar Tracking

C.

Orthomode

D.

Dynamic Input

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Page: 4 / 7

ACP-01101
PDF

$40  $99.99

ACP-01101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

ACP-01101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99