Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Autodesk Updated ACP-01101 Exam Questions and Answers by zohaan

Page: 3 / 7

Autodesk ACP-01101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Autodesk Certified Professional in AutoCAD for Design and Drafting
Exam Code: ACP-01101 Dumps
Vendor: Autodesk Certification: Autodesk Certified Professional
Questions: 97 Q&A's Shared By: zohaan
Question 12

The Audit (AUDIT) command is used often on a project

How should the user interface be customized to display the Audit tool continuously? [Note Mac terminology appears in the parentheses 1

Options:

A.

Add the tool to the Quick Access Toolbar (Toolbar).

B.

Pin the Modify panel open

C.

Create a now shortcut key for the AUDI I command.

D.

Add the tool to the status bar

Discussion
Question 13

A CAD designer needs to create an associative array along a curved path The object being arrayed must remain in its current orientation.

While creating the Path Array, how should the designer ensure the orientation of the object?

Options:

A.

Turn off Z Direction.

B.

Redefine the Base Point.

C.

Turn off Align items.

D.

Define a Tangent Direction

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 14

Refer to exhibit.

Questions 14

The CAD designer is asked to assign the 22x34_PDF page setup lo a layout

Which process should do used for the layout to achieve the desired result1? (Note: Mac commands shown in parentheses

Options:

A.

Right-click (Control click) 22x34_PDF and select Set Current within the Page Setup Manager

B.

Drag and drop the 22x34_PDE page setup in the Page Setup Manager onto the Layout tab in the drawing

C.

Right-click (Control-click) the layout name and select Set Current within the Page Setup Manager.

D.

Drag and drop the 22x34_PDF page setup onto the layout name in the Page Setup Manage)

Discussion
Question 15

When you create an attribute definition, which mode should be used if you want the default value of the attribute assigned upon insertion where the attribute value cannot be changed?

Note Exhibit shown is the AutoCAD interface in Windows While the AutoCAD for Mac version differs in appearance, the correct answer correlates in the options.

Questions 15

Options:

A.

Constant

B.

Lock position

C.

Verify

D.

Preset

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7