Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

APA Updated FPC-Remote Exam Questions and Answers by imran

Page: 4 / 9

APA FPC-Remote Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamental Payroll Certification
Exam Code: FPC-Remote Dumps
Vendor: APA Certification: APA Certification
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: imran
Question 16

The amount of federal income tax that is withheld from an employees regular wages is determined by a formula that uses all of the following items except:

Options:

A.

employees taxable wages

B.

pay period

C.

a flat rate

D.

filing status

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 17

An employee going to the payroll department to ask a question about his paycheck. when he arrives, the desks are unattended, files are open, desk tops are covered with paper, and the floor has stacks of reports askew. Which customer service principle could be improved in this payroll department?

Options:

A.

reliability

B.

responsiveness

C.

assurance

D.

empahty

E.

tangibles

Discussion
Question 18

What federal taxes, if any, must the salesperson's employer withhold for his personal use of the company vehicle?

Options:

A.

social security and medicare tax only

B.

federal income tax only

C.

federal income tax, social security tax, and medicare tax

D.

no taxes are required to be withheld

Discussion
Question 19

when does an employer stop deducting a federal tax levy from an employee's wages?

Options:

A.

the amount on the levy is reached

B.

The IRS issues a form 668-D

C.

the employee asks that the levy deduction be stopped

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

FPC-Remote
PDF

$40  $99.99