Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

APA Updated FPC-Remote Exam Questions and Answers by olly

Page: 5 / 9

APA FPC-Remote Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamental Payroll Certification
Exam Code: FPC-Remote Dumps
Vendor: APA Certification: APA Certification
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: olly
Question 20

One of the options in an employee's cafeteria benefit plan is a dependent care flexible spending account. He earnmarked $100 per month to the account to pay for child care but spent only $1000 by the end of the plans grace period. At the end of the grace period, what happens to the $200 left in the account?

Options:

A.

the amount is forfeited

B.

it will be added to his taxable income

C.

he can use it to buy an additional benefits

D.

it will carry over to the next year

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 21

An employee is married with one child. His beginning salary is $1,000 semimonthly. because of an unexpected business trip, the employee fails to submit a 2020 form W4 by his first payday. what withholding status must the employer use for his first paycheck?

Options:

A.

single/married filing separately, no entries in steps 2,3,4

B.

married filing jointly, no entries in steps 2,3,4

C.

single/married filing separately, entry in step 3 for one dependent

D.

married filing jointly, entry in step 3 for one dependent

Discussion
Question 22

Which of the following is true regarding payroll tax deposits?

Options:

A.

employers are penalized for failing to deposit 100% of their tax liability by the due date.

B.

employers with accumulated payroll taxes under $2500 for a month can deposit the amount due with their quarterly tax return.

C.

employers accumulating a tax liability of more than $50,000 in the lookback period file schedule B with form 941.

D.

employers must withhold taxes on noncash fringe benefits at least quarterly.

Discussion
Question 23

A plant supervisor met with the payroll department to schedule a special pay run that would accomodate the shutdown for the holidays. after payroll committed to the date, it realized that to meet this deadline would require working a weekend. Which customer service principle will be compromised if the deadline is not met?

Options:

A.

reliability

B.

responsiveness

C.

assurance

D.

empathy

E.

tangibles

Discussion