Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

APA Updated FPC-Remote Exam Questions and Answers by saffron

Page: 6 / 9

APA FPC-Remote Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Fundamental Payroll Certification
Exam Code: FPC-Remote Dumps
Vendor: APA Certification: APA Certification
Questions: 133 Q&A's Shared By: saffron
Question 24

All of the following types of compensation are included in calculating an employees regular rate of pay for overtime purposes except:

Options:

A.

shift premiums

B.

production bonus of $15

C.

4 hours paid but not worked

D.

4% cost of living adjustment

Discussion
Question 25

An employee earns $1,000 weekly. his deductions are $174 for federal income tax, $62 for social security tax, and $14.50 for medicare tax. He is not supporting another family and has never been in arrears in his child support payments. What is the maximum child support payment that can be withheld from his wages?

Options:

A.

$600

B.

$500

C.

$449.70

D.

$500.18

Discussion
Question 26

If a state wage and hour law requires that a nonexempt employee be paid an overtime premium when the employee works more than 8 hours in a day and the employee works the following schedule, how many overtime hours must the employee be paid?

sun-5

mon-7

tues-6

weds-8

thurs-10

fri-8

sat-6

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 27

A superintendent of schools who will be 49 years of age on Dec 31 2020 earns $100,000. his school district has a 403b plan. what is the maximum that he can contribute to this plan before taxes in 2020?

Options:

A.

$19,000

B.

$19,500

C.

$25,000

D.

$26,000

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

FPC-Remote