Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by kaiden

Page: 32 / 34

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 461 Q&A's Shared By: kaiden
Question 128

A company is hosting a monolithic REST-based API for a mobile app on five Amazon EC2 instances in public subnets of a VPC. Mobile clients connect to the API by using a domain name that is hosted on Amazon Route 53. The company has created a Route 53 multivalue answer routing policy with the IP addresses of all the EC2 instances. Recently, the app has been overwhelmed by large and sudden increases to traffic. The app has not been able to keep up with the traffic.

A solutions architect needs to implement a solution so that the app can handle the new and varying load.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST operational overhead?

Options:

A.

Separate the API into individual AWS Lambda functions. Configure an Amazon API Gateway REST API with Lambda integration for the backend. Update the Route 53 record to point to the API Gateway API.

B.

Containerize the API logic. Create an Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) cluster. Run the containers in the cluster by using Amazon EC2. Create a Kubernetes ingress. Update the Route 53 record to point to the Kubernetes ingress.

C.

Create an Auto Scaling group. Place all the EC2 instances in the Auto Scaling group. Configure the Auto Scaling group to perform scaling actions that are based on CPU utilization. Create an AWS Lambda function that reacts to Auto Scaling group changes and updates the Route 53 record.

D.

Create an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in front of the API. Move the EC2 instances to private subnets in the VPC. Add the EC2 instances as targets for the ALB. Update the Route 53 record to point to the ALB.

Discussion
Question 129

A company that uses AWS Organizations allows developers to experiment on AWS. As part of the landing zone that the company has deployed, developers use their company email address to request an account. The company wants to ensure that developers are not launching costly services or running services unnecessarily. The company must give developers a fixed monthly budget to limit their AWS costs.

Which combination of steps will meet these requirements? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Create an SCP to set a fixed monthly account usage limit. Apply the SCP to the developer accounts.

B.

Use AWS Budgets to create a fixed monthly budget for each developer's account as part of the account creation process.

C.

Create an SCP to deny access to costly services and components. Apply the SCP to the developer accounts.

D.

Create an IAM policy to deny access to costly services and components. Apply the IAM policy to the developer accounts.

E.

Create an AWS Budgets alert action to terminate services when the budgeted amount is reached. Configure the action to terminate all services.

F.

Create an AWS Budgets alert action to send an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) notification when the budgeted amount is reached. Invoke an AWS Lambda function to terminate all services.

Discussion
Question 130

A company is running a web application in the AWS Cloud. The application consists of dynamic content that is created on a set of Amazon EC2 instances. The

EC2 instances run in an Auto Scaling group that is configured as a target group for an Application Load Balancer (ALB).

The company is using an Amazon CloudFront distribution to distribute the application globally. The CloudFront distribution uses the ALB as an origin. The company uses Amazon Route 53 for DNS and has created an A record of www.example.com for the CloudFront distribution.

A solutions architect must configure the application so that itis highly available and fault tolerant.

Which solution meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Provision a full, secondary application deployment in a different AWS Region. Update the Route 53 A record to be a failover record. Add both of the CloudFront distributions as values. Create Route 53 health checks.

B.

Provision an ALB, an Auto Scaling group, and EC2 instances in a different AWS Region. Update the CloudFront distribution, and create a second origin for the new ALB. Create an origin group for the two origins. Configure one origin as primary and one origin as secondary.

C.

Provision an Auto Scaling group and EC2 instances in a different AWS Region. Create a second target for the new Auto Scaling group in the ALB. Set up the failover routing algorithm on the ALB.

D.

Provision a full, secondary application deployment in a different AWS Region. Create a second CloudFront distribution, and add the new application setup as an origin. Create an AWS Global Accelerator accelerator. Add both of the CloudFront distributions as endpoints.

Discussion
Question 131

A company is developing and hosting several projects in the AWS Cloud. The projects are developed across multiple AWS accounts under the same organization in AWS Organizations. The company requires the cost lor cloud infrastructure to be allocated to the owning project. The team responsible for all of the AWS accounts has discovered that several Amazon EC2 instances are lacking the Project tag used for cost allocation.

Which actions should a solutions architect take to resolve the problem and prevent it from happening in the future? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Create an AWS Config rule in each account to find resources with missing tags.

B.

Create an SCP in the organization with a deny action for ec2:Runlnstances if the Project tag is missing.

C.

Use Amazon Inspector in the organization to find resources with missing tags.

D.

Create an IAM policy in each account with a deny action for ec2:RunInstances if the Project tag is missing.

E.

Create an AWS Config aggregator for the organization to collect a list of EC2 instances with the missing Project tag.

F.

Use AWS Security Hub to aggregate a list of EC2 instances with the missing Project tag.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 32 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99