Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SAP-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by haaris

Page: 35 / 35

Amazon Web Services SAP-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Code: SAP-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Professional
Questions: 483 Q&A's Shared By: haaris
Question 140

A company has developed APIs that use Amazon API Gateway with Regional endpoints. The APIs call AWS Lambda functions that use API Gateway authentication mechanisms. After a design review, a solutions architect identifies a set of APIs that do not require public access.

The solutions architect must design a solution to make the set of APIs accessible only from a VPC. All APIs need to be called with an authenticated user.

Which solution will meet these requirements with the LEAST amount of effort?

Options:

A.

Create an internal Application Load Balancer (ALB). Create a target group. Select the Lambda function to call. Use the ALB DNS name to call the API from the VPC.

B.

Remove the DNS entry that is associated with the API in API Gateway. Create a hosted zone in Amazon Route 53. Create a CNAME record in the hosted zone. Update the API in API Gateway with the CNAME record. Use the CNAME record to call the API from the VPC.

C.

Update the API endpoint from Regional to private in API Gateway. Create an interface VPC endpoint in the VPC. Create a resource policy, and attach it to the API. Use the VPC endpoint to call the API from the VPC.

D.

Deploy the Lambda functions inside the VPC. Provision an EC2 instance, and install an Apache server. From the Apache server, call the Lambda functions. Use the internal CNAME record of the EC2 instance to call the API from the VPC.

Discussion
Question 141

A solutions architect must analyze a company's Amazon EC2 Instances and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS) volumes to determine whether the company is using resources efficiently The company is running several large, high-memory EC2 instances lo host database dusters that are deployed in active/passive configurations The utilization of these EC2 instances varies by the applications that use the databases, and the company has not identified a pattern

The solutions architect must analyze the environment and take action based on the findings.

Which solution meets these requirements MOST cost-effectively?

Options:

A.

Create a dashboard by using AWS Systems Manager OpsConter Configure visualizations tor Amazon CloudWatch metrics that are associated with the EC2 instances and their EBS volumes Review the dashboard periodically and identify usage patterns Right size the EC2 instances based on the peaks in the metrics

B.

Turn on Amazon CloudWatch detailed monitoring for the EC2 instances and their EBS volumes Create and review a dashboard that is based on the metrics Identify usage patterns Right size the FC? instances based on the peaks In the metrics

C.

Install the Amazon CloudWatch agent on each of the EC2 Instances Turn on AWS Compute Optimizer, and let it run for at least 12 hours Review the recommendations from Compute Optimizer, and right size the EC2 instances as directed

D.

Sign up for the AWS Enterprise Support plan Turn on AWS Trusted Advisor Wait 12 hours Review the recommendations from Trusted Advisor, and rightsize the EC2 instances as directed

Discussion
Question 142

A company is running an application in the AWS Cloud. Recent application metrics show inconsistent response times and a significant increase in error rates. Calls to third-party services are causing the delays. Currently, the application calls third-party services synchronously by directly invoking an AWS Lambda function.

A solutions architect needs to decouple the third-party service calls and ensure that all the calls are eventually completed.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue to store events and invoke the Lambda function.

B.

Use an AWS Step Functions state machine to pass events to the Lambda function.

C.

Use an Amazon EventBridge rule to pass events to the Lambda function.

D.

Use an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic to store events and Invoke the Lambda function.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 143

A company is hosting a three-tier web application in an on-premises environment. Due to a recent surge in traffic that resulted in downtime and a significant financial impact, company management has ordered that the application be moved to AWS. The application is written in .NET and has a dependency on a MySQL database A solutions architect must design a scalable and highly available solution to meet the demand of 200000 daily users.

Which steps should the solutions architect take to design an appropriate solution?

Options:

A.

Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a new application with a web server environment and an Amazon RDS MySQL Multi-AZ DB instance The environment should launch a Network Load Balancer (NLB) in front of an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group in multiple Availability Zones Use an Amazon Route 53 alias record to route traffic from the company's domain to the NLB.

B.

Use AWS CloudFormation to launch a stack containing an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in front of an Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling group spanning three Availability Zones. The stack should launch a Multi-AZ deployment of an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster with a Retain deletion policy. Use an Amazon Route 53 alias record to route traffic from the company's domain to the ALB

C.

Use AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create an automatically scaling web server environment that spans two separate Regions with an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in each Region. Create a Multi-AZ deployment of an Amazon Aurora MySQL DB cluster with a cross-Region read replica Use Amazon Route 53 with a geoproximity routing policy to route traffic between the two Regions.

D.

Use AWS CloudFormation to launch a stack containing an Application Load Balancer (ALB) in front of an Amazon ECS cluster of Spot Instances spanning three Availability Zones The stack should launch an Amazon RDS MySQL DB instance with a Snapshot deletion policy Use an Amazon Route 53 alias record to route traffic from the company's domain to the ALB

Discussion
Page: 35 / 35
Title
Questions
Posted

SAP-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SAP-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SAP-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99