Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E903 Exam Questions and Answers by mikaeel

Page: 3 / 5

Adobe AD0-E903 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Project Manager Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E903 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: mikaeel
Question 12

Two team members are assigned to a task that is expected to start this Tuesday based on the predecessor and the task constraint, but the Planned Start Date is showing as this Friday.

Why may this be the case?

Options:

A.

The primary task owner has time off logged in Workfront.

B.

The team needs to review the task before confirming the start date.

C.

The task duration and planned hours are set to begin on Friday.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 13

A team lead wants to see all hours that have been logged this month by members of the team lead’s home team, organized by project. How should the team lead create this view?

Options:

A.

Navigate to a specific project and open the Hours tab. Filter the view by Owner > Home Team ID > Equal > [Name of Home Team] and Hour > Entry Date > This Month. Repeat on all projects in which team members are assigned.

B.

Visit the Reports area and create a new Hour report. Add the filters for Owner > Home Team ID > Equal > [Name of Home Team] and Hour > Entry Date > This Month. Group the results by Project > Name.

C.

Visit the Reports area and create a new Hour report. Add the filters for Hour > Entry Date > This Month and Project Status > Equal > Complete. Group the results by Project > Name.

D.

Visit the Teams landing page and on the Workload Balancer select the users' home team. Add the user filters for Task > Actual Start Date > This Month, click Apply. Update view settings and toggle on the Show remaining time setting.

Discussion
Question 14

A portfolio manager has inadvertently given too much access to all the projects in their portfolio to Program Manager A.

How does the portfolio manager rectify the situation to ensure that Program Manager A has Manage access only on their own program?

Options:

A.

Share the program with Program Manager A with Manage access and ensure the system administrator adjusts Program Manager A's access level.

B.

Share the program with Program Manager A with Manage access and ensure Program Manager A understands they cannot manage the rest of the portfolio.

C.

Share the program with Program Manager A with Manage access and remove Program Manager A's Manage access on the portfolio.

Discussion
Question 15

A client has negotiated a discounted billing rate for video editing in a specific initiative.

How can the project manager override the default billing rate for the Video Editor within a project?

Options:

A.

Temporarily change the billing rate for the Video Editor in the Workfront system, and then reset it once the client has been billed.

B.

Add a new billing rate to all tasks that involve video editing.

C.

Add a new billing rate within the project.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

AD0-E903
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E903 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E903 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99