Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E903 Exam Questions and Answers by emil

Page: 4 / 5

Adobe AD0-E903 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Project Manager Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E903 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: emil
Question 16

A stakeholder has identified a potential scheduling conflict on a current project. This conflict may affect the completion date by pushing it out two weeks. The stakeholder wants to document this timeline risk.

Which action should the stakeholder take to log the risk?

Options:

A.

Log a risk as part of the project business case and identify it as a "schedule" risk.

B.

Log an issue on the project and explain that the completion date is at risk.

C.

Create a task in the project and set the Planned Completion Date for 2 weeks.

Discussion
Question 17

A project manager wants to see all of the assignees for each task in a project.

Which field should the manager reference to view all task assignees?

Options:

A.

Assigned To

B.

Assignments

C.

Assigned

Discussion
Question 18

A project manager is assigned to a new Workfront request. The requestor has asked that three team members receive notifications when any updates are posted to the request.

How should the project manager keep these team members apprised of updates?

Options:

A.

Subscribe the team members to the request.

B.

Ask the team members to add the request to their favorites.

C.

Make the team members all primary contacts on the request.

Discussion
Question 19

A project manager is assigned to a new Workfront request. The request specifies that themanagement team’s sign-off is needed before the project can begin.

What is the appropriate action for the project manager to take?

Options:

A.

Convert the issue into a project using a project template.

B.

Email the management team and request their approval.

C.

Use a customized approval process to route the issue for approval.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Page: 4 / 5

AD0-E903
PDF

$35  $99.99

AD0-E903 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

AD0-E903 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99