Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E903 Exam Questions and Answers by izaan

Page: 2 / 5

Adobe AD0-E903 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront Project Manager Professional
Exam Code: AD0-E903 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 70 Q&A's Shared By: izaan
Question 8

Which element is defined as a reportable variable determined by the relationship between the planned, projected, and estimated dates of the project?

Options:

A.

Status

B.

Condition

C.

Progress Status

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 9

A company has decided that all projects for the year need to be created from templates and staffed in the following quarter. The projects will need to remain in a backlog until the team has capacity to work on them. There has been confusion previously because the team used Planning status for all work not started.

What should the project manager do to help the team see the difference between work in the backlog versus work that is now being planned?

Options:

A.

Load the project template once the team has bandwidth to start on the project.

B.

Create projects but leave the roles in place without assigning users.

C.

Create a custom status for Backlog to use prior to using the Planning status.

Discussion
Question 10

A creative team accesses their assigned work in a My Tasks list report. The team would like to easily see any New tasks highlighted for visibility. How can the project manager accommodate the team’s request?

Options:

A.

Schedule a daily automatic report delivery of the New tasks in the report to the team.

B.

Create a grouping for task Progress Status and use a custom color pie chart for visibility.

C.

Create a Filter that uses conditional formatting to display New tasks only.

D.

Create a View that uses Column Rules to format the New tasks for visibility.

Discussion
Question 11

An IT department needs to see the Group and Portfolio of each of its projects for reporting purposes.

In which project area does this information reside?

Options:

A.

Queue Details

B.

Project Details

C.

Metrics

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

AD0-E903
PDF

$35  $99.99