Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by cruz

Page: 2 / 8

Salesforce Salesforce-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Associate Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Associate Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Associate Certification
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: cruz
Question 8

Which sharing type shares a single, common infrastructure and code base?

Options:

A.

Metadata

B.

Multitenant

C.

Trust

Discussion
Question 9

What should the account owner at Get Cloudy Consulting use to learn the sum of the amount for each opportunity?

Options:

A.

The Opportunity related list

B.

A custom report type

C.

A Roll-Up Summary field

Discussion
Question 10

A Salesforce associate wants a visual summary of opportunities in a list view. The associate would like to summarize, filter, and move opportunities along the pipeline.

What should they do to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Create an Opportunity Summary report.

B.

Create an Opportunity List View.

C.

Create an Opportunities Kanban View.

Discussion
Question 11

Refer to the screenshot that shows the top portion of the Salesforce Service app with areas labeled A, B, and C.

Questions 11

Get Cloudy Consulting (GCC) offers sales and services consoles to meet the various needs of its end users?

Where should GCC' end users go to change to the Sales Console.

Options:

A.

App Launcher icon (Label A)

B.

Search bar (Label b)

C.

A dropdown in the navigation bar (Label C)

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 2 / 8

Salesforce-Associate
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Associate Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Associate PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99