Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by melody

Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce Salesforce-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Associate Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Associate Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Associate Certification
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: melody
Question 16

Get Cloudy Consulting trains its new employee in a partial sandbox named New Employee; An employee competes the training in the sandbox and is ready to sign in to the production org. However, an error message pops ip indicating an invalid username or password. The employee is using their sandbox username and password to sign in to production.

What is needed to solve this error?

Options:

A.

Creating a new username for the production org

B.

Removing. New Employee appendix from the sandbox username

C.

Creating a different password for the production org

Discussion
Question 17

Get Cloudy Consulting is rolling out Salesforce to its organization.

What should be used to allow additional field-level access to individual employees based on the their job duties?

Options:

A.

Individual profiles

B.

Permission sets

C.

Role Hierarchy

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 18

A Salesforce associate is using Global Search to find a record but does not remember the name of the record they want to find.

What should the associate use to search for the record'

Options:

A.

List view for each object

B.

Object Manager

C.

Wildcards and operators

Discussion
Question 19

A Salesforce associate wants to update an opportunity record they just closed. Which relationship is standard as a Lookup field on an opportunity?

Options:

A.

Stage

B.

Account

C.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

Salesforce-Associate
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Associate Testing Engine