Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Salesforce-Associate Exam Questions and Answers by dorian

Page: 3 / 8

Salesforce Salesforce-Associate Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Associate Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Salesforce-Associate Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Associate Certification
Questions: 112 Q&A's Shared By: dorian
Question 12

A VP of sales is requesting an easy-to-understand visual representation of accounts and opportunities that have been worked on by the sales agents in the current quarter in order to identify trends, sort data, and measure the impact of their activities.

What is recommended to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a list views.

B.

Create a dashboard.

C.

Create a custom tab.

Discussion
Question 13

Get Cloudy Consulting (GCC) wants to simplify its sales teams Account Record page with the following recommendations:

• Adding tabs

• Hiding components

• Making fields conditionally visible

Where should GCC's Salesforce associate go to draft these changes for review?

Options:

A.

Lightning App Builder

B.

Record Types

C.

Page Layouts

Discussion
Question 14

A Salesforce associate at Get Cloudy Consulting is working with a user to view multiple records and their related records on the same screen. Currently, the user uses multiple browser tabs.

Which app should the associate recommend for the user to view multiple records and their related records on one screen?

Options:

A.

Salesforce Lightning Page

B.

Salesforce Lightning Console

C.

Salesforce Dashboard

Discussion
Question 15

A Salesforce Associate is asked to review multiple reports from the current month's folder and bring insight into a meeting.

How should the associate locate all the reports in a single location from the Report object?

Options:

A.

Use the Global search bar

B.

Click on All Reports and use the search bar

C.

Click on All Folders and use the search bar

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 3 / 8

Salesforce-Associate
PDF

$35  $99.99

Salesforce-Associate Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Salesforce-Associate PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99