Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NetSuite Updated NetSuite-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by sheikh

Page: 2 / 9

NetSuite NetSuite-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetSuite Certified Administrator Exam
Exam Code: NetSuite-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: NetSuite Certification: NetSuite Administrator Certification
Questions: 124 Q&A's Shared By: sheikh
Question 8

Which portlet allows for multiple Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to display at once?

Options:

A.

Trend Graph

B.

Report Snapshots

C.

KPI Meter

D.

Custom Portlet

Discussion
Question 9

The Maintenance Complete Email Notification provides an option for users to be alerted when a scheduled maintenance is complete. Which user roles receive the email notification by default?

Options:

A.

Administrators and user roles with Full Account Management permission

B.

Administrators with the Send Maintenance Alert option enabled in User Preferences

C.

Active account Administrators

D.

Only the Primary Contact

Discussion
Question 10

How does an Administrator uninstall a bundle?

Options:

A.

Navigate to the Installed Bundle List and click Uninstall next to the bundle name.

B.

Create a Support Case to uninstall the bundle.

C.

Navigate to the Installed Bundle List and click Remove next to the bundle name.

D.

Call Phone Support to verify access and request permission to uninstall the bundle.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 11

Which scenario requires a permission that gives the ability to download data or records?

Options:

A.

Download a Custom Record

B.

Export an Expense Report

C.

Export a list

D.

Export Financial History

Discussion
Page: 2 / 9

NetSuite-Administrator