Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NetSuite Updated NetSuite-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by rosemary

Page: 7 / 9

NetSuite NetSuite-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetSuite Certified Administrator Exam
Exam Code: NetSuite-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: NetSuite Certification: NetSuite Administrator Certification
Questions: 124 Q&A's Shared By: rosemary
Question 28

How can an Administrator generate a list of all employees assigned to a different Supervisor during the last 30 days?

Options:

A.

Create an Employee search and add Last Month on the Results tab.

B.

Run an Employee Change History report and set Last Month as the Date filter.

C.

Create an Employee search and add Supervisor and Date on the Results tab.

D.

Run an Employee Change History report and set Today as the Month filter.

Discussion
Question 29

How can an Administrator restrict a user to files in File Cabinet folders, yet allow users to view files attached to records?

Options:

A.

Set or edit the folder access to Restrict By Group.

B.

When creating a folder, select the Private checkbox.

C.

Select the Hide Attachment Folders preference, under General Preferences.

D.

Select the Restrict File Cabinet Access preference, under General Preferences.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 30

Which two field types can be included in a Global Search when the Store Value Preference is enabled? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Email Address

B.

Date

C.

Time of Day

D.

a Phone Number

Discussion
Question 31

A Sales Rep moves to a new Sales Manager at the first of the month and the Employee record is updated

immediately. How will this impact reporting?

Options:

A.

Expense approvals will be directed to the new manager and Commissions will be directed to the previous manager.

B.

Expense approvals and Commission will be directed to the new manager.

C.

Expense approvals and Commission will be directed to the previous manager.

D.

Existing expense approvals already queued remain in the previous supervisor's queue, despite effective date changes.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

NetSuite-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

NetSuite-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NetSuite-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99