Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

NetSuite Updated NetSuite-Administrator Exam Questions and Answers by nia

Page: 8 / 9

NetSuite NetSuite-Administrator Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetSuite Certified Administrator Exam
Exam Code: NetSuite-Administrator Dumps
Vendor: NetSuite Certification: NetSuite Administrator Certification
Questions: 124 Q&A's Shared By: nia
Question 32

Which feature allows users to access company data through an XML-based application programming interface (API)?

Options:

A.

SuiteAnalytics Connect

B.

SOAP Web Services

C.

SuiteScript

D.

SuiteCloud Plus

Discussion
Question 33

How can users change the language displayed in the Help Center?

Options:

A.

Go to the NetSuite Help Center and select a language from the dropdown in the top right corner.

B.

Go to Enable Features and select the Multi-Language Help Center.

C.

Go to General Preferences, then the Languages subtab, and add Language.

D.

Go to User/Roles, then Manage Roles, then the International subtab, and add Language

Discussion
Question 34

What is the default permission level for Purchase Orders in the standard Vendor Center role?

Options:

A.

Full

B.

View

C.

Edit

D.

Create

Discussion
Question 35

Where should an Administrator add the Type field in a Transaction Saved Search to limit search results to a specific transaction type?

Options:

A.

Criteria Tab

B.

Results Tab

C.

Highlighting Tab

D.

Role Tab

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 8 / 9

NetSuite-Administrator
PDF

$35  $99.99

NetSuite-Administrator Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

NetSuite-Administrator PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99