Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by izabela

Page: 13 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: izabela
Question 52

In a cloud environment, the provider offers relief to an organization's teams by sharing in many of the operational duties. In a shared responsibility model, which of the following responsibilities belongs to the provider in a Paas implementation?

Options:

A.

Application-specific data assets

B.

Application user access management

C.

Application-specific logic and code

D.

Application/platform software

Discussion
Question 53

Due to internal resource constraints, the management team has asked the principal security architect to recommend a solution that shifts most of the responsibility for application-level controls to the cloud provider. In the shared responsibility model, which of the following levels of service meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

IaaS

B.

SaaS

C.

Faas

D.

PaaS

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 54

An organization is looking to establish more robust security measures by implementing PKI. Which of the following should the security analyst implement when considering mutual authentication?

Options:

A.

Perfect forward secrecy on both endpoints

B.

Shared secret for both endpoints

C.

Public keys on both endpoints

D.

A common public key on each endpoint

E.

A common private key on each endpoint

Discussion
Question 55

A security consultant is designing an infrastructure security solution for a client company that has provided the following requirements:

• Access to critical web services at the edge must be redundant and highly available.

• Secure access services must be resilient to a proprietary zero-day vulnerability in a single component.

• Automated transition of secure access solutions must be able to be triggered by defined events or manually by security operations staff.

Which of the following solutions BEST meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Implementation of multiple IPSec VPN solutions with diverse endpoint configurations enabling user optionality in the selection of a remote access provider

B.

Remote access services deployed using vendor-diverse redundancy with event response driven by playbooks.

C.

Two separate secure access solutions orchestrated by SOAR with components provided by the same vendor for compatibility.

D.

Reverse TLS proxy configuration using OpenVPN/OpenSSL with scripted failover functionality that connects critical web services out to endpoint computers.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99