Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by mabli

Page: 32 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: mabli
Question 128

A threat hunting team receives a report about possible APT activity in the network.

Which of the following threat management frameworks should the team implement?

Options:

A.

NIST SP 800-53

B.

MITRE ATT&CK

C.

The Cyber Kill Chain

D.

The Diamond Model of Intrusion Analysis

Discussion
Question 129

A technician is reviewing the logs and notices a large number of files were transferred to remote sites over the course of three months. This activity then stopped. The files were transferred via TLS-protected HTTP sessions from systems that do not send traffic to those sites.

The technician will define this threat as:

Options:

A.

a decrypting RSA using obsolete and weakened encryption attack.

B.

a zero-day attack.

C.

an advanced persistent threat.

D.

an on-path attack.

Discussion
Question 130

A security analyst receives an alert from the SIEM regarding unusual activity on an authorized public SSH jump server. To further investigate, the analyst pulls the event logs directly from /var/log/auth.log: graphic.ssh_auth_log.

Which of the following actions would BEST address the potential risks by the activity in the logs?

Options:

A.

Alerting the misconfigured service account password

B.

Modifying the AllowUsers configuration directive

C.

Restricting external port 22 access

D.

Implementing host-key preferences

Discussion
Question 131

A company undergoing digital transformation is reviewing the resiliency of a CSP and is concerned about meeting SLA requirements in the event of a CSP incident.

Which of the following would be BEST to proceed with the transformation?

Options:

A.

An on-premises solution as a backup

B.

A load balancer with a round-robin configuration

C.

A multicloud provider solution

D.

An active-active solution within the same tenant

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 32 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99