Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CAS-004 Exam Questions and Answers by aarya

Page: 12 / 32

CompTIA CAS-004 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Exam
Exam Code: CAS-004 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CASP
Questions: 439 Q&A's Shared By: aarya
Question 48

A cloud security architect has been tasked with selecting the appropriate solution given the following:

* The solution must allow the lowest RTO possible.

* The solution must have the least shared responsibility possible.

« Patching should be a responsibility of the CSP.

Which of the following solutions can BEST fulfill the requirements?

Options:

A.

Paas

B.

laas

C.

Private

D.

Saas

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 49

A security architect updated the security policy to require a proper way to verify that packets received between two parties have not been tampered with and the connection remains private. Which of the following cryptographic techniques can be used to ensure the security policy is being enforced properly?

Options:

A.

MD5-based envelope method

B.

HMAC SHA256

C.

PBKDF2

D.

PGP

Discussion
Question 50

A security engineer performed an assessment on a recently deployed web application. The engineer was able to exfiltration a company report by visiting the following URL:

www.intranet.abc.com/get-files.jsp?file=report.pdf

Which of the following mitigation techniques would be BEST for the security engineer to recommend?

Options:

A.

Input validation

B.

Firewall

C.

WAF

D.

DLP

Discussion
Question 51

A security consultant has been asked to recommend a secure network design that would:

• Permit an existing OPC server to communicate with a new Modbus server that is controlling electrical relays.

• Limit operational disruptions.

Due to the limitations within the Modbus protocol, which of the following configurations should the security engineer recommend as part of the solution?

Options:

A.

Restrict inbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 135.

B.

Restrict outbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 102.

C.

Restrict outbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 5000.

D.

Restrict inbound traffic so that only the OPC server is permitted to reach the Modbus server on port 502.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 32
Title
Questions
Posted

CAS-004
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAS-004 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAS-004 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99