Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

The Open Group Updated OGBA-101 Exam Questions and Answers by pia

Page: 2 / 7

The Open Group OGBA-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Business Architecture Foundation Exam
Exam Code: OGBA-101 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: The Open Group Certification
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: pia
Question 8

Which of the following best summarizes the purpose of Enterprise Architecture?

Options:

A.

Taking major improvement decisions.

B.

Controlling the bigger changes.

C.

Guiding effective change.

D.

Governing the Stakeholders.

Discussion
Question 9

Which approach to modeling business value is designed to create and end-to-end perspective of value from the customer's perspective?

Options:

A.

Value chains

B.

Value streams

C.

Lean value streams

D.

Value networks

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is a purpose of mapping capabilities to value stream stages?

Options:

A.

To identify and eliminate business capabilities that do not contribute to the business.

B.

To classify, group, and align capabilities into categories for a deeper understanding.

C.

To describe the business in terms of services provided and consumed.

D.

To provide a self-contained business description that is independent of the organizational structure.

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following describes how business models are used within the TOGAF standard?

Options:

A.

To identify, classify, and mitigate risks to the business.

B.

To tailor the enterprise architecture for the business.

C.

To document the factors impacting the business migration plan.

D.

To help formulate architecture and business principles.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 2 / 7

OGBA-101
PDF

$40  $99.99

OGBA-101 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

OGBA-101 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99