Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

The Open Group Updated OGBA-101 Exam Questions and Answers by leela

Page: 6 / 7

The Open Group OGBA-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: TOGAF Business Architecture Foundation Exam
Exam Code: OGBA-101 Dumps
Vendor: The Open Group Certification: The Open Group Certification
Questions: 98 Q&A's Shared By: leela
Question 24

Which statement best describes iteration and the ADM?

Options:

A.

The ADM is sequential. Iteration is applied within phases.

B.

The ADM is iterative, over the whole process, between phases, and within phases.

C.

The level of detail is defined once and applies to all iterations.

D.

The ADM is iterative between phases B to D, and between Phases E and F.

Discussion
Question 25

When developing a Business Architecture, which of the following best describes the approach to take If no Architecture Descriptions exist?

Options:

A.

Review the contents of the Architecture Repository.

B.

Identify the business goals, business objectives, and drivers for the enterprise

C.

Information should be gathered, and Business Architecture models developed.

D.

Validate the business principles and update the Statement of Architecture Work.

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following Business Architecture concepts should the architect examine and search for when developing the Architecture Vision?

Options:

A.

Architecture Principles, Business Drivers

B.

Implementation Factor Catalog, Business Value Assessment Matrix

C.

Architecture Continuum, Architecture Repository

D.

Value Streams, Business Capabilities

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 27

Complete the sentence. The TOGAF standard covers the development of four architecture domains. Business. Data. Technology and___________.

Options:

A.

Capability

B.

Application

C.

Transition

D.

Segment

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

OGBA-101