Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-5001 Exam Questions and Answers by jasmin

Page: 4 / 4

Splunk SPLK-5001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Analyst
Exam Code: SPLK-5001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk
Questions: 66 Q&A's Shared By: jasmin
Question 16

An analyst is examining the logs for a web application’s login form. They see thousands of failed logon attempts using various usernames and passwords. Internet research indicates that these credentials may have been compiled by combining account information from several recent data breaches.

Which type of attack would this be an example of?

Options:

A.

Credential sniffing

B.

Password cracking

C.

Password spraying

D.

Credential stuffing

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 17

A Risk Rule generates events on Suspicious Cloud Share Activity and regularly contributes to confirmed incidents from Risk Notables. An analyst realizes the raw logs these events are generated from contain information which helps them determine what might be malicious.

What should they ask their engineer for to make their analysis easier?

Options:

A.

Create a field extraction for this information.

B.

Add this information to the risk message.

C.

Create another detection for this information.

D.

Allowlist more events based on this information.

Discussion
Question 18

An analyst is not sure that all of the potential data sources at her company are being correctly or completely utilized by Splunk and Enterprise Security. Which of the following might she suggest using, in order to perform an analysis of the data types available and some of their potential security uses?

Options:

A.

Splunk ITSI

B.

Security Essentials

C.

SOAR

D.

Splunk Intelligence Management

Discussion
Question 19

An analyst needs to create a new field at search time. Which Splunk command will dynamically extract additional fields as part of a Search pipeline?

Options:

A.

rex

B.

fields

C.

regex

D.

eval

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

SPLK-5001