Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-5001 Exam Questions and Answers by alastair

Page: 2 / 4

Splunk SPLK-5001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Analyst
Exam Code: SPLK-5001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk
Questions: 66 Q&A's Shared By: alastair
Question 8

Upon investigating a report of a web server becoming unavailable, the security analyst finds that the web server’s access log has the same log entry millions of times:

147.186.119.200 - - [28/Jul/2023:12:04:13 -0300] "GET /login/ HTTP/1.0" 200 3733

What kind of attack is occurring?

Options:

A.

Denial of Service Attack

B.

Distributed Denial of Service Attack

C.

Cross-Site Scripting Attack

D.

Database Injection Attack

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 9

Which of the following is a best practice when creating performant searches within Splunk?

Options:

A.

Utilize the transaction command to aggregate data for faster analysis.

B.

Utilize Aggregating commands to ensure all data is available prior to Streaming commands.

C.

Utilize specific fields to return only the data that is required.

D.

Utilize multiple wildcards across fields to ensure returned data is complete and available.

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following Splunk Enterprise Security features allows industry frameworks such as CIS Critical Security Controls, MITRE ATT&CK, and the Lockheed Martin Cyber Kill Chain® to be mapped to Correlation Search results?

Options:

A.

Annotations

B.

Playbooks

C.

Comments

D.

Enrichments

Discussion
Question 11

An analysis of an organization’s security posture determined that a particular asset is at risk and a new process or solution should be implemented to protect it. Typically, who would be in charge of implementing the new process or solution that was selected?

Options:

A.

Security Architect

B.

SOC Manager

C.

Security Engineer

D.

Security Analyst

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

SPLK-5001