Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Sitecore Updated Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by mary

Page: 4 / 5

Sitecore Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Sitecore Experience Solution 9 Developer Exam
Exam Code: Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Sitecore Certification: Sitecore Engagement Cloud
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: mary
Question 16

What tools can you use to install Sitecore?

Options:

A.

Manual or zip file

B.

Sitecore Rocks

C.

SIM

D.

All

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 17

Packages can be installed using

Options:

A.

Sitecore Rocks

B.

Installation wizard/ Control Panel

C.

Both

D.

Only B Option

Discussion
Question 18

Droplink

Options:

A.

Set the folder in the Media Library it will openwhen selecting an image for the field.

B.

Configuration of the toolbar andfunctionality of the Rich Text Editor.

C.

Set the items to be displayed as options.

D.

All

Discussion
Question 19

Each data template can have _____ standard values items

Options:

A.

one

B.

two

C.

three