Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Sitecore Updated Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Exam Questions and Answers by dougie

Page: 2 / 5

Sitecore Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Sitecore Experience Solution 9 Developer Exam
Exam Code: Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Dumps
Vendor: Sitecore Certification: Sitecore Engagement Cloud
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: dougie
Question 8

What happens when you set a field as shared? And unversioned?

Options:

A.

A shared field contains a different version of the data for all versions in all languages. An unversioned field contains different version of the data per language.

B.

Both

C.

A shared field contains a single version of the data for all versions in all languages. An unversioned field contains one version of the data per language.

D.

None

Discussion
Question 9

What is Solr

Options:

A.

Out of process Java extension of Lucene

B.

Enterprise ready

C.

Multiserver

D.

All

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 10

When you're working with a Sitecore.Data.Items.Item object, which method should you use to get a list of all its children?

Options:

A.

.GetChild()

B.

.GetChildren()

C.

.Parent()

D.

.GetDescendant()

Discussion
Question 11

Why should you avoid defining the same field multiple times in more than one template?

Options:

A.

It makes it much harder to manage later on.

B.

It makes it much easy to manage later on.

C.

Preformance decreases

D.

Performance increases

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Sitecore-Experience-Solution-9-Developer PDF + Testing Engine