Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HAMOD_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by deniz

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_HAMOD_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Data Engineer - SAP HANA
Exam Code: C_HAMOD_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: deniz
Question 8

You define a hierarchy in a calculation view. You want to expose the hierarchy to SQL.Which of the following conditions must be met?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The hierarchy must be exposed by a calculation view of type CUBE with star join.

B.

The hierarchy must be a shared hierarchy.

C.

The hierarchy must be a local hierarchy.

D.

The hierarchy must be a parent-child hierarchy.

Discussion
Question 9

What are the key steps to implement currency conversion in a calculation view?

Options:

A.

Enable the measure for conversion Choose client, source, and target currencies Choose conversion date and rate type Deploy the conversion rule

B.

Enable the measure for conversion/Choose client, source, and target currencies/Choose conversion date and rate type/Assign the conversion rule to your calculation view

C.

Assign semantic type/Choose client, source, and target currencies/Choose conversion date and rate type/Define an expression in a calculated column

D.

Assign semantic type Enable the measure for conversion/Choose client, source, and target currencies/Choose conversion date and rate type

Discussion
Question 10

What can you do with shared hierarchies? Note:There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Access hierarchies created in external schemas

B.

Enable SQL SELECT statements to access hierarchies

C.

Provide reusable hierarchies for drilldown in a CUBE with star join

D.

Provide reusable hierarchies for drilldown in a CUBE without star join

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are standard options provided to define analytic privileges?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SQL expression

B.

Dynamic

C.

Hierarchy function

D.

Attributes

E.

Graph

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 2 / 6

C_HAMOD_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HAMOD_2404 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HAMOD_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99