Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_HAMOD_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by nyra

Page: 3 / 6

SAP C_HAMOD_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Data Engineer - SAP HANA
Exam Code: C_HAMOD_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 89 Q&A's Shared By: nyra
Question 12

You have imported calculation views from SAP HANA on-premise to SAP HANA Cloud.Why should you switch calculated column expression language from column engine to SQL?

Options:

A.

To benefit from additional SQL optimizations

B.

Incorrect aggregations may be generated

C.

Column engine language is not supported.

D.

To define limits for query unfolding

Discussion
Question 13

You want to map an input parameter of calculation view A to an input parameter of calculation view B using the parameter mapping feature in the calculation view editor.

Questions 13

However, the input parameters of calculation view B are not proposed as source parameters. What might be the reason for this?

Options:

A.

You already mapped the input parameters in another calculation view.

B.

The names of the input parameters do not match.

C.

You selected the wrong parameter mapping TYPE.

D.

Your source calculation view is of type DIMENSION.

Discussion
Question 14

Which components are part of SAP HANA Cloud?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

SAP Analytics Cloud

B.

Data lake

C.

SAP HANA database

D.

SAP Enterprise Architecture Designer

Discussion
Question 15

Why would you set the "Ignore multiple outputs for filters" property in a calculation view?

Options:

A.

To ensure semantic correctness

B.

To hide columns that are not required

C.

To avoid duplicate rows in the output

D.

To force filters to apply at the lowest node

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 3 / 6

C_HAMOD_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_HAMOD_2404 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

C_HAMOD_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99