Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_BW4H_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by denny

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_BW4H_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Data Engineer - Data Fabric
Exam Code: C_BW4H_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: denny
Question 16

Which layer of the layered scalable architecture (LSA++) of SAP BW/4HANA is designed as the main storage for harmonized consistent data?

Options:

A.

Open operational data store layer

B.

Data acquisition layer

C.

Virtual data mart layer

D.

Flexible Enterprise Data Warehouse Core layer.

Discussion
Question 17

Which features does SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office provide? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Changing context menu entries

B.

Dragging measures in and out of the report

C.

Displaying data simultaneously in a table and a chart

D.

Including more than one data source

E.

Creating bookmarks for a navigation state

Discussion
Question 18

What are benefits of using an InfoSource in a data flow? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Reducing the numer of transformations for scenarios with many sources and targets

B.

Connecting sequetial trnsformartions in the data flow without storing the data again

C.

Reducing the numer od data transfer processes (DTP)

D.

Storing the extraction delta information of the data source file

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 19

In the Web IDE for SAP HANA workspace, you have imported a project including an HDB module with calculation views. What do you need to do in the project sittings before you can successfully build the HDB module?

Options:

A.

Enter an organization

B.

Reset the project type

C.

Assign a space

D.

Define a package

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_BW4H_2404