Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_BW4H_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by franky

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_BW4H_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Data Engineer - Data Fabric
Exam Code: C_BW4H_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: franky
Question 20

You have an existing field-based data flow that follows the LSA++ concept. To meet a new urgent business requirement for a field you want to leverage a hierarchy of an existing characteristic without changing the transformation. How can you achieve this? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Associate the field with the characteristic in the CompositeProvider

B.

Add the characteristic to the DataStore object (advanced)

C.

Associate the field with the characteristic In the Open ODS View

D.

Assign hierarchy properties to the field in the SW Query

Discussion
Question 21

The Database Explorer in the Web IDE for SAP HANA proveides a data file improt wizard to create a table in SAP HANA from a flat file. What are possible actions adter the system suggests the target structure?? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Change the order of the fields in the target table

B.

Switch the table type between row store and column store

C.

Define sorting properties for a target table field

D.

Adjust the suggested data type of the target table fileds

E.

Map InfoObjetcs to fields in the target tavle

Discussion
Question 22

You open an SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office workbook. On which Design Panel tabs can you verify the filter values? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Analysis

B.

Components

C.

Information

D.

Design Rules

Discussion
Question 23

In a BW query with cells, you need to overwrite the initial definition of a cell. With which cell tupes can this be achieved?? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Selection cell

B.

Reference cell

C.

Formula cell

D.

Help cell

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 5 / 5

C_BW4H_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_BW4H_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_BW4H_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99