Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_LCNC_2406 Exam Questions and Answers by rosabella

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_LCNC_2406 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Low-Code/No-Code Developer - SAP Build
Exam Code: C_LCNC_2406 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: rosabella
Question 12

Which pre-defined section of the site menu is used to automatically surface the information from the content manager?

Options:

A.

Tools

B.

Applications

C.

Home

D.

Workspaces

Discussion
Question 13

Home pages from which product are included in the site menu 'Home' section after migration?

Options:

A.

SAP Enterprise Portal

B.

SAP Jam Collaboration

C.

SAP SuccessFactors

D.

SAP Cloud Portal Service

Discussion
Question 14

In SAP Build Apps, besides data and variables, what else can you use to bind variables and data to components?

Options:

A.

JavaScript

B.

Trigger Event

C.

Formula

Discussion
Question 15

What is the purpose of encapsulating APIs in Actions projects?

Options:

A.

To access API endpoints

B.

To limit the accessibility of APIs across different projects

C.

To expose APIs without filtering

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 3 / 4

C_LCNC_2406
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_LCNC_2406 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_LCNC_2406 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99