Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_LCNC_2406 Exam Questions and Answers by kaylan

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_LCNC_2406 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Low-Code/No-Code Developer - SAP Build
Exam Code: C_LCNC_2406 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: kaylan
Question 8

What are some benefits of using Process Variants in SAP Build Process Automation? Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

Processes follow the same template without changes and exceptions.

B.

The complexity of underlying processes is hidden.

C.

Processes can be adapted to changing business requirements without coding.

D.

SAP Build applications are updated automatically.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 9

In SAP Build Apps, what are some classic data entities available? Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

OData Integration

B.

RFC Integration

C.

REST API Direct Integration

D.

SOAP Integration

Discussion
Question 10

In SAP Build Apps, besides the Variable tab where can you find an overview of created variables?

Options:

A.

Formula Editor

B.

Tree View

C.

Data Tab

Discussion
Question 11

When using Actions projects, why must you create a Destination?

Options:

A.

To define the technical address of the remote system

B.

To obfuscate API endpoint details from unauthorized users

C.

To limit the API calls made by Actions projects

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_LCNC_2406
PDF

$40  $99.99