Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_TS4FI_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by julian

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_TS4FI_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition, Financial Accounting
Exam Code: C_TS4FI_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: julian
Question 16

You have activated the WBS Element (not related to Investment Management) as an account assignment for asset accounting with the parameters "balan sheet" and "identical" active.

What are the consequences? Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

The WBS Element is available for input in the asset master record.

B.

The WBS Element from the asset master data can be changed during planned depreciation posting.

C.

The WBS Element can no longer be changed in the asset master record once the asset is capitalized.

D.

The WBS Element cannot be used anymore for settlement.

Discussion
Question 17

On what level can you restrict postings using the posting period variant? Note: There are 2 correctanswers to this question.

Options:

A.

Customer reconciliation account

B.

Fixed asset number

C.

G/L account

D.

Supplier account

Discussion
Question 18

You want to prepare a consolidated financial report for your corporate group consisting of 15 legal entities. You have 10 company codes defined in your S S/4HANA system in a single client. The others use separate legacy systems.

How many companies should you define in your SAP S/4HANA system to accommodate the consolidation scenario?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 19

Where do you assign the group chart of accounts?

Options:

A.

Company code

B.

Operating chart of accounts

C.

Company

D.

General ledger account

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 4 / 5

C_TS4FI_2023
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_TS4FI_2023 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_TS4FI_2023 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99